Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Boy


Isn't he a cutie? I thought he looked so big in this picture, which makes me a little sad. He also weaned himself this past week, so I think that makes him look even bigger to me. Sniff, sniff.
It was actually a very natural thing- I thought that I would be more emotional about it but I think the fact that he initiated the process helped. I loved breastfeeding and was glad that I got to experience it for as long as did. It was something that was very important for me to accomplish- and we did!
We are now having fun with bottles (when he is still enough to drink it)- we look at each other and I can see his smile underneath the bottle nipple. I forgot how fun that can be too.

1 comment:

Magpie Designz said...

he can't be any cuter...really! Love that little Si Guy. Can't wait kiss that little face!