Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Back

So it's been awhile....I have been meaning to start up blogging again but it has been a slow return. We have alot going on but I thought it would be good to keep people updated and at least post pics of the kiddos. Why a new blog page? I can't remember my username and password for my old blog- that's how much I used it!! I can't even remember it to cancel my blog! I should probably email someone my new username and password in case I forget!

Here's a family update:
1- Matt graduates in June from residency. He is in the process of comparing and negotiating job contracts to start in July.
2- We put our house on the market- 2 showing in 2 weeks....we are nervous with the housing market being what it is but believe has God has more control than home buyers!!
3- We are moving across town to Lower Macungie- Matt's job opportunities are over there, most of our friends are over there and our church is planting a daughter church over there in the fall. To learn more about the area our church will be serving and the vision, see our pastor's blog- we are very excited and inspired!
4- Moving requires buying a new house, which we have already picked out. We need to sign a job contract before we can put in an offer so we are waiting for that. We stumbled upon a new construction home that had been started months ago. The owners couldn't sell their house in NY so they had to stop construction. The outside is done, the walls and floors are in so we get to pick what we want on the inside and get a great deal!

So, that's life in a nutshell!! I hope to be more diligent about postings this time around...

Here's our latest Karis video....our future American Idol (oh, I hope not!)...singing "O the Blood of Jesus"...at least you can make out the most important part...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
Nice to read the update on the family when I already knew most of it... but print solidifies things. I am praying for your family today.

Grace to you and Matt and the kids.

*** said...

Glad to have you back! I was wondering how you were doing and what was new in life. Carla

Sullivan's Mom said...

I, also, have a sad blogging life.
You are more than welcome to come and check it out.

anne said...

hey i for one am glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth
lucia really enjoyed karis' performance

Anonymous said...

Wanna do Karis again, Mommy? (we just watched it about 8 times) Wanna go to Karis' house? I wanna see Karis again...