Thursday, April 3, 2008

What to do?

Jesse turns 4 in April and for the past year has not taken a nap. He still has "rest time" in his room for a least an hour. I usually set a digital clock in his room to 1:00 every day at rest time and tell him he can come out at 2:00. He usually comes out a few times and I need to coax him back in but it works for the most part! Well, today he came out once and I told him to go back to his room until 2:00. It was quiet for awhile but I assumed he had found something to do in his room. Meanwhile, Karis is still settling down in her crib for her nap (I have no idea what she was doing in there but it sounded like she was having fun!). She starts calling for her "kiki" (blankie) and I went up to give it her. I noticed that Jesse's door was open and it was VERY quiet. I peeked in, didn't see him playing, peeked in the tent on his bed and low and behold- HE IS SLEEPING!! I can't remember the last time he actually took a nap....whatever will I do with all this time?? Take a nap myself?- scandalous!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

so glad you delurked!! I will make sure to check in on you from time to time. It is always nice to read blogs of people you actually know.