Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful

This year as we approach Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

~ God's proctection over me and my family
~ My husband who works so hard to provide for our family and serve others
~ A fireplace on cold evenings
~ Jesse and his wanting to figure everything out
~ Karis' enthusiasm for imagination
~ Jesus, for becoming sin for me
~ The health of my family
~ A good father for my children
~ A pastor who loves his church
~ Fellowship with believers
~ Friends to walk through motherhood with
~ Wednesday mornings to myself
~ Jesse's random "I love you's"
~ Folk music
~ Brenda, who cleans my house
~ A mom and dad who love my kids enough to babysit
~ A sister who I can call at anytime
~ Cuddles with Karis
~ Strength in weakness
~ A husband who gets up to feed the kids breakfast every morning
~ A hope and a future

No comments: