Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


My heart is filled with thankfulness
To Him who walks beside
Who floods my weaknesses with strength
And causes fears to fly
Whose every promise is enough
For every step I take
Sustaining me with arms of love
And crowning me with grace
Keith Getty & Stuart Townend


In gratitude, my list continues...

morning fellowship with women

respectful disagreements

unity of faith

60 degrees!

mud!

bikes speeding down the sidewalk

outdoor squeals of little ones

a hint of spring

a sweet little girl, sacrificing for her sick brother

TV night!

my comfy chair at the end of a long day

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Thanks for the reminder and encouragement! So thankful Hayden did not make the naughty list this week!!

Anonymous said...

Reading Ann's book because of you and your blog.

~Charissa

Lisa said...

Your exclamation marks made me smile. I could hear your excitement :)

Jane said...

Bek- We had a good day but either way, I am thankful for you and your family and for what God teaches me through the good and the not so good days!

Charissa- Oh, I am so, so glad! It is a beautiful book and one that will change your life. Let me know how you like it as you go along.

Lisa- Yes, a little excited around here for a few warm days and to see the ground again!